You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

No Audio on vPilot

Gianluca Amato

Go to solution Solved by Sebastien BLANCHARD,

Gianluca Amato
Posted
Posted

Hi guys I've just started to fly on vatsim using message because I can't hear anyone on frequency and it's so annoying.I can't hear ATC or other pilots and can't understand the reason.I tried to find for a solution everywhere but without succes.When ATC send me a message I can't hear the sound allert and the ATIS as well but nothing else.Thanks in advance!

• Solution
Sebastien BLANCHARD
Posted
Posted

I also got a RX problem on vpilot, ATC and others can hear me but RX wasn't working. I found out it was a sound software installed from the motherboard supplier called sonic studio. After uninstalling it and reboot, vpilot was working fine.

Hope it will help you.

• Like 1

Gianluca Amato
Posted
Posted
38 minutes ago, Sebastien BLANCHARD said:

I also got a RX problem on vpilot, ATC and others can hear me but RX wasn't working. I found out it was a sound software installed from the motherboard supplier called sonic studio. After uninstalling it and reboot, vpilot was working fine.

Hope it will help you.

I have Sonic Studio too.So Have I to uninstall Sonic Studio or I have to change any settings?

Dag Erik Lund
Posted
Posted

Wow, thank you so for much for this. I have been scracthing my head for hours not understanding why I'm not receiving anything. And then this solved it for me as well!

Just uninstall and reboot. Something that came with an asus update I suppose. 

Gianluca Amato
Posted
Posted

Fixed it finally!! Thank you very much!!😃