Please help!

Rostyslav Moisiiadi

I can’t connect to  Vatsim! When I an trying to connect its shows that “failed connect to host server” or something like that! I don’t know where to find that host server number! If someone had this problem before or know how to fix it please help! I was looking for this for couple days already! Thanks! 

1st thing it appears that you have entered your Vatsim membership number (CID) incorrectly or your password. Probably your password because that is invisible as you type. 2nd thing please post a screenshot of your opening Settings screen (you can do that without starting MSFS2020. On that same page you will see "VATSIM Server" at the bottom that is where you select your best server. However on your above screen shot it appears that you were actually connected so just try again double checking your CID and password.

• Board of Governors

Before you are able to log onto the online VATSIM servers, you must review the New Member Orientation Course and then pass a short exam. After successfully passing the exam, your account status will become active, and you may log on.

If you are looking for your New Member orientation, please login to my.vatsim.net and click on the link that is shown immediately after login.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations