You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

You are currently suspended from the VATSIM Network.

Jack Devonshire

Jack Devonshire
Posted
Posted

Hi, I've wanted to join VatSim for some time now. I registered a month or two back (maybe more) however the training scheduling software - I believe - was broken so I couldn't register for a cohort to learn the basics of ATC. I've just tried to log back in to VatSimUk's website to retry this, however my account has been suspended for some reason.

Could anyone provide any assistance and maybe give me some tips on getting involved?

Thanks,

Jack.

Ryan Bentley
Posted
Posted

Hi,

If your account was marked as inactive you can reactivate it here: myVATSIM

If your account is suspended, or you are unable to reactivate it via myVATSIM, you can contact the VATSIM Membership Dept here: VATSIM Support

As far as VATSIM UK issues go, here is a link to their Helpdesk: VATSIM UK Support Centre

Ryan Bentley
VATSIM Senior Developer
## [email protected]
Facebook Twitter Instagram
VATSIM Logo

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

Jack,

Your account is indeed inactive because you have not yet completed the New Member Orientation.  Before you are able to log onto the online VATSIM servers, you must review the New Member Orientation Course and then pass a short exam. After successfully passing the exam, your account status will become active, and you may log on.

If you are looking for your New Member orientation, please login to my.vatsim.net and click on the link that is shown immediately after login.

If you are looking for your New Member exam, please login to my.vatsim.net and look toward the bottom of the menu on the left for the "My Exams" menu item. The exam will be available for retake one hour after any unsuccessful attempt.

That's for VATSIM.

As Ryan mentioned, if you are having issues with VATUK, you'll have to contact them.  I don't know their system, but it would not shock me if they restrict your ability to log in or do anything until your VATSIM membership becomes active.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations