You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Last Xpilot Beta

sylvain vaudescal

sylvain vaudescal
Posted
Posted

Hello all,

Since Velocity and a request to update Xpilot, I went on the last Beta available.
Since, I am not able anymore to use the .rx com2 on command.
And I am not able to fill a flight plan. It sends me to VATSIM webpage, where I fill my flightplan. I click the green button and nothing happens.

Thanks for help.

Lauri Uusitalo
Posted
Posted
3 minutes ago, sylvain vaudescal said:

Hello all,

Since Velocity and a request to update Xpilot, I went on the last Beta available.
Since, I am not able anymore to use the .rx com2 on command.
And I am not able to fill a flight plan. It sends me to VATSIM webpage, where I fill my flightplan. I click the green button and nothing happens.

Thanks for help.

You have to file flightplan either through the VATSIM webpage or other tools (like Simbrief). Via xPilot it is no more possible.

ACH2118.jpg

Dace Nicmane
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, sylvain vaudescal said:

It sends me to VATSIM webpage, where I fill my flightplan. I click the green button and nothing happens.

Please upload a screenshot of what you're trying to file.

KntU2Cw.jpg

sylvain vaudescal
Posted
Posted

image.thumb.png.da4262f1a300e8c0a4990560d60b01d2.png

It seems that the hint was to connect with the same callsign as in the flight plan.
As I didn't see the indication that flight plan was received, I hd a doubt on this.
This part is now OK.

Regarding the command .rx com2 on, it is not working on my A300 inibuilds but OK with the default C172. Any idea? It worked before the xpilot upidate.

Dace Nicmane
Posted
Posted
40 minutes ago, sylvain vaudescal said:

As I didn't see the indication that flight plan was received, I hd a doubt on this.

You should have seen this message for a brief moment after you filed. Clipboard01.jpg.f49fa55c1c1fa0cfa15dd7b37c40ed4e.jpg

And obviously you have to connect with the same callsign as you filed, seeing that you're filing the FP for a particular callsign.

KntU2Cw.jpg

sylvain vaudescal
Posted
Posted

Thanks m8, this part seemas to be resolved.

Any idea reagrding .rx com2 on not working on some aircrafts?

sylvain vaudescal
Posted
Posted

Good day!

Other questions following a VATSIM flight today.
At one moment, controller wasn't able anymore to see my flightplan. Another guy in flight suggest me to disconnect, refile the flightplan and reconnect; That was OK.

And regularly I had voie server timeout followed by one disconnection.

Any advices about these isues?

Dace Nicmane
Posted
Posted

At one moment, controller wasn't able anymore to see my flightplan.

Flight plans don't just disappear from the system. Is it possible you took off without it? Or had you disconnected in flight for a longer period?

And regularly I had voie server timeout followed by one disconnection.

I have it, too, and it's supposedly because of my internet. Didn't you have this problem before?

KntU2Cw.jpg