You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VPILOT error after recent updates

Hebert Augusto Africano Linares

Posted
Posted

The recent updates made in VPILOT have created innumerable connection drops in very repeatedly up to the end that all buttons in the box are neutralized not allowing reconnection to the VATSIM network and being offline. The VPILOT Cajetin is totally unused and we are forced to finalize the program with the task manager to reconnect VATSIM. Even more when you try to reconnect, the flight plan that appears to continue the current flight, one of the last ones appears and you must call again after having done the whole process again, a situation that did not happen before the recent updates running The risk that the SIM originates a total crash, wasting time and distances traveled including the wear of the PC. He left two images of the VPILOT Cajetin of the possible error to developers seek a solution as soon as possible. Thanks for your attention. He says goodbye with a cordial greeting, CID 963930.

-2022-feb-12-001.jpg

-2022-feb-12-002.jpg

Renato Da Silva 1073525
Posted
Posted

Hello,

I'm unfortunately experiencing exactly the same bug with Vpilot after the last update. It's really annoying as I also fly with a virtual airline. That means that if I restart my computer I would lose the entire flight. Please, guys, may I kindly ask you to fix this asap, please!

Kind regards,

Renato

Message error Vpilot.pdf

Thiago Simões
Posted
Posted

Same here.

after the update when I go Alt-Tab to switch between the Sim and Vpilot it just doesn’t work. Vpilot apparently crashes and I have to kill it on task manager and open again

Posted
Posted

Thank you Renato y Thiago for supporting the post and adding other elements. Best regards

marcus holmes
Posted
Posted

You might have more joy getting an answer to your question if you post it in the Vpilot forum page - https://forums.vatsim.net/forum/329-vpilot/ 

If your having problems with the recent update, try uninstalling and reinstalling, be sure to run Vpilot under admin.