Jump to content

GVSC_CTR Sal Oceanic Division doubt

Recommended Posts

Hello Jennilson,

GVSC is under VATSSA jurisdiction, so in order to control there you will need to apply as a visiting/ home controller in VATSSA.
Hope this helps ya out and I cant wait to see you in VATSSA controlling along with the other controllers!

  • Like 1

Joshua Ong | 1499880

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

  • Create New...