Getting Error 10061 on login attempt

1 hour ago, Jonas Kuster said:

Try another server maybe? Or check if your keyboard layout matches the one set in Windows.

I tried ever server, with the ones further away from my location returning a 10060 error. I managed to figure out how to add Euroscope to Windows 11's firewall but that didn't help either

• Board of Governors

Q: I am getting EndReceive (e.g. 10053, 10054, etc.) and/or Connection (e.g. 10060, etc.) errors. Any ideas?
A: The EndReceive (e.g. 10053, 10054, etc.) and/or Connection (e.g. 10060, etc.) errors mean something is interrupting the connection to VATSIM. It's in the pipe between the server and your computer. It could be caused by server interruption, intermittent internet connection, router issue, power issue affecting the router, etc. A large number of variables/possibilities. Most people who have reported persistent EndReceive and/or Connection issues have reported that rebooting the router resolves the issue (though some members report it is an intermittent resolution). Suggest rebooting your router and seeing if that helps.

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

• 3 weeks later...