You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATSIM SUSPENDED ACCOUNT

• vatsim
  • suspended
  • account

Amel Rhaiem

Amel Rhaiem
Posted
Posted

I decided to make a second vatsim account and my main and second account got banned . i contacted vatsim support with an email and they said that the main account name is not like the second account name and they want me to sand a passport or an identity card or a birth certificate to proof my identity can u help me please

Alistair Thomson
Posted
Posted

Certainly. Just do what you have been asked to do. 🙂

• Like 1

Alistair Thomson

===

Definition: a gentleman is a flying instructor in a Piper Cherokee who can change tanks without getting his face slapped.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted (edited)

Ah, come on.  How about being honest. 

You've opened nine ten different accounts, all with different names.  It's no wonder Membership is looking to verify your true identity.  I agree with Alistair; just do what you've already been directed to do.  And I'll offer some additional strong advice.  If you open another duplicate account, your membership will be permanently terminated.  Word to the wise:  Think very carefully about your next move....

🙂

Edited by Don Desfosse
Edited quantity
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations

Amel Rhaiem
Posted
Posted

ok. i wanna know if i send them the identity is there hope for having my account 

Filippo Genoni
Posted
Posted

Yes,

All your other accounts will be suspended and you will remain with the first one with your real details.

Hope this helps,

• Like 1

FILIPPO GENONI

S2 - Morocco vACC (VATMENA)

Matisse VanWezer
Posted
Posted
20 hours ago, Amel Rhaiem said:

I decided to make a second vatsim account and my main and second account got banned

Well, yes that's against the rules as they've probably already told you by now.

Code of Conduct: "A6 An account holder may register for and hold only one VATSIM account."

Streaming Brussels Control since 2018 on MatisseRAdar - Twitch to create time lapses on YouTube and TikTok

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Matisse VanWezer said:

Well, yes that's against the rules as they've probably already told you by now.

Code of Conduct: "A6 An account holder may register for and hold only one VATSIM account."

But how would VATSIM find out? He had used different names and email addresses every time 😈🤣

• 2 weeks later...
Ira Robinson
Posted
Posted

Come now Andreas, that's a state secret.   They could tell you but then they would have to take away your computer!   🤣

Ira Robinson

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted
2 hours ago, Ira Robinson said:

Come now Andreas, that's a state secret.   They could tell you but then they would have to take away your computer!   🤣

I am just loyal to VATSIM (despite all the things that have happened) and won't spill the secret 😄