You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

My account has been reset after creating a new account.

Juan Garcia Lopez

Juan Garcia Lopez
Posted
Posted

Hello, I have started a new vatsim account, because I wanted to have one for pilot and one for atc completely separe of each other. However this is not the case after using a different email address and different name my original account which I had since 2018 or so was reset to a new comer and I would like to know why and if I could fix it. Thanks you the forum staff in advance or anyone who can give some genuine insite on this.

• Board of Governors
Don Desfosse
Posted
Posted

All members are allowed one account, and must be registered to your true name.  Since you said you opened a second account, you were specifically told this and had to acknowledge it before being allowed to proceed with your registration, so it sounds to me like you knowingly violated our User Agreement and Code of Conduct. 

Should any member create an additional account, it will be disabled.  You can update the email address for your primary account at my.vatsim.net    If your primary account was disabled due to your use of an incorrect name, you should follow the directions in the email you would have received and/or open a membership support ticket at support.vatsim.net

Don Desfosse
Vice President, Operations