Authentication Failed: You have not yet passed the P0 exam

Bobby Gonzalez

I have taken and passed the New Member Orientation exam 3 times, and it has been about 12 hours since the first one. Still, I receive the Authentication Failed message.

Is there something else I need to be doing?

I am using vPilot and MSFS2020

Thanks for all you do!

I just signed up for VATSIM today.   I did the New Member Training and passed the test.   If I go to "My exams", it is listed as passed.   However, when I use VPilot to connect, I get the error message: "Authentication failed:  You have not yet passed the P0 exam"

Someone above mentioned that they thought installing VATSpy solved the problem for them.  Well, I do have VATSpy installed and working, but I cannot connect to the network. 

Any help wuld be appreciated! 

I have waited over a hour for sure.  There is an odd behavior happening. I took the first P0 test and passed it. Could not connect. Went back and looked at my exams. The one that I passed was showing, and the second one was assigned for me to take. I went ahead and took the second one. I passed it as well. After a little bit of time, I tried to connect. It will not allow me. It says I must take the P0 exam. Well I just now logged back in and looked at my exams. The two exams that I passed are listed, and a third new exam has been assigned for me to take . I believe I am stuck in an infinite Loop.