You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Nav and Beacon lights not working on ground with Vatsim traffic with FSLTL

Nico Massi

Nico Massi
Posted
Posted

Vatsim traffic on ground still have no Nav and Beacon lights. Like with the AIG models I can see the "glow" of the Nav and Beacon lights when the aircraft is on the ground but nut the lights itself. The moment they airborne the lights become visible. I reported this in the Discord channell of FSLTL and they said I have to repport it to the pilot connect software which in this case is vPilot. Any chance to fix this?

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

I don't see how this can be a problem with vPilot, if you see the glow but not the light itself. All vPilot does is tell MSFS (via SimConnect) to turn the lights on or off. vPilot does not have a way to tell the sim to only show the glow but not the light itself.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Nico Massi
Posted
Posted

thanks for your reply. does the trafficAircraft.bgl has any influence on the injected vatsim traffic?

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted
1 hour ago, Nico Massi said:

does the trafficAircraft.bgl has any influence on the injected vatsim traffic?

I don't know anything about their software, so I don't know. I doubt it, though.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Nico Massi
Posted
Posted (edited)

ok thx. can't fix it 😞 from the moment on the front gear is airborn the lights are getting visible. and from the moment on the front gear touches ground the lights are off and I can see only the "glow" of the lights but not the lights itself....

Edited by Nico Massi

Nico Massi
Posted
Posted

I made some more tests. The problem with no lights are shown as far the aircraft is on the ground occurs regardeless if I use vPilot or Swift and also It's not relevant if I use FSLTL, AIG or the Asobo standard modells...

Nico Massi
Posted
Posted

The behaviour of the lights remain the same using the FSLTL injector.