You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Tx Rx grayed out after sometime

Teddy D'souza 814936

Teddy D'souza 814936
Posted
Posted (edited)

Hi

Set up - MSFS2020.  Vpilot installed in the same pc as msfs as host with -host and -voice commands.  Remote installed on networked pc.  Tx/Rx is ok at first connect.  After a while (duration is not consistent) the Tx/Rx gets grayed out.  I did a check by putting her at an airport.  The Tx/Rx grayed out after half an hour.  I have to reboot the system in order to get the Tx/Rx back.  All s/ware running as administrator

Running 3 audio outputs as in the attachment.  I put on an youtube video and I can hear the audio on all 3 devices as I select them in the attached sound page even both even after the Tx/Rx is grayed out in vPilot 

Any help is appreciated.

Regards

Ted

Snapshot1.png

Edited by Teddy D'souza 814936

Robert Shearman Jr
Posted
Posted

Sounds like the simulated batteries in your aircraft may be draining.  When the avionics are simulated as unpowered, vPilot will generally stop transmitting / receiving accordingly (at least, this is true on many aircraft although possibly not all).  Are you monitoring the frequencies using a "running" simulated aircraft?  Are the generators turned on?

Cheers,
-R.

fvJfs7z.png