You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

I have done the test and passed but it says do the test on vpilot

Danil MIzza

Danil MIzza
Posted
Posted

Hi, I'm new here and I was wondering if I could get help. I failed the first two times then passed the third with 86% and then I try logging onto the Vatsim network, and it shows you need to do the p0 exam before connecting. On the website it also says i need to do an exam before I begin playing and I have even got an email saying I am part of the Vatsim network. Can anyone help? 

John Koranteng
Posted
Posted

Good day, Danil.
To begin, your duplicate account has been deactivated by membership in accordance with Section A6 of the VATSIM Code of Conduct (An account holder may register for and hold only one VATSIM account.) Your account (1684361) is still active.

It also appears that no P0 exams were completed on this account. Please retake the exam on the myVATSIM website or contact the membership department for further assistance.

Regards, 

• Like 1

John K
VATSIM Membership Department - Data Auditing
[email protected]

vatsim_250.png.cb6bb5fa2b0b19b9301c46c1dea85658.png

Adrian Bliznyuk
Posted
Posted

Oh that’s wierd, is the p0 exam just the new member orientation thingo?

John Koranteng
Posted
Posted
11 hours ago, Adrian Bliznyuk said:

Oh that’s wierd, is the p0 exam just the new member orientation thingo?

Yes, It is the New member orientation exam. Once the exam has been passed, then only will your VATSIM account be activated. 

John K
VATSIM Membership Department - Data Auditing
[email protected]

vatsim_250.png.cb6bb5fa2b0b19b9301c46c1dea85658.png