You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

How Long?

Joshua Fenton 998100

Joshua Fenton 998100
Posted
Posted

I just registered for VATSIM and am liking what I've seen thus far. I'm actually an Air Traffic Student in New Hampshire and am more used to the simulation labs we have here, but I found out about this and wanted to try it, and that way I can do ATC at my computer and in the cl[Mod - Happy Thoughts]. Whats even better is one day I'll be doing the real thing Woo Hoo! Anyways, I just registered myself in the VATUSA region. The website says that I have to wait to get an email from VATUSA for a p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word to use there because my VATSIM p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word won't work there. How long must you typically wait? I'm getting impatient! Haha. Thanks for any help you can give me!

Jeff Jones 913898
Posted
Posted

Usually a reply is given within 24 hours. May be a little longer depending on server load.

5586.png

Andrew Martz 988336
Posted
Posted

I never got mine. If you need help or if it doesn't send you a e-mail, e-mail Jeff Turner at [email protected]. He was the one who helped me get my p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word.

618.png

(\__/)

(='.'=)