You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATUSA Staff Wishes Jeff Turner Godspeed

Kyle Ramsey 810181

Kyle Ramsey 810181
Posted
Posted (edited)

The staff of VATUSA would like to thank Jeff Turner for his service to VATUSA and for his leadership of us as a staff. Jeff steps down today as VATUSA1. Until a new VATUSA1 is selected, VATUSA2, Jason Sutton, will fulfill the duties of VATUSA1.

Godspeed, Jeff Turner, and good luck.

Edited by Guest

Kyle Ramsey

Tom Ferry 942166
Posted
Posted

Thanks for all your hardwork and guidance jeff!!

Tom Ferry

Keith Smith
Posted
Posted

Jeff,

Although we've already exchanged emails regarding this, I wanted to publically thank you for the work you put in with VATUSA. It was a real pleasure, and I hope to see you on the scopes some time.

Andrew Martz 988336
Posted
Posted

Thanks for helping me get my p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word that one time.

Andrew Martz

618.png

(\__/)

(='.'=)

Jason Herman 911755
Posted
Posted

Jeff,

I'd like to sincerely thank you for all the hard work and dedication you put into VATUSA as VATUSA1. It has always been a great pleasure working with you, no matter what the issue may have been, and I look forward to seeing you on the scopes.

You deserve a huge...MOCHA HAGoTdI.

Regards,

"HN"

David Kluempers
Posted
Posted

Jeff,

I wanted to thank you yet again for your work here at VATUSA. I have learned a great while working with you here at VATUSA.

David Kluempers - 884266

VATSIM USA Division

James Brickell 852953
Posted
Posted

Jeff,

We've had our disagreements in the past but I can't say there's been a more energetic, enthusiastic, and charismatic VATUSA1 in all the time I've been here. Thanks for all you've done, and best of luck to you in future engagements.

Tom Seeley
Posted
Posted

Although, as I've already said elsewhere, VATUSA is less without you, I wish you the gift of returning to the scopes for fun, the way we all did when we started here. Thanks for all your help as VATUSA1 Jeff. Your accomplishments were truly many.

I think the one thing I'll miss the most from you is "I'll take care of this".

All the best!