I am starting a Virtual Air Jamaica. The website is currently www.vajamaica.co.nr but the site is not yet up and running. I was wondering if anyone would want to join.

How many forum posts are needed in order to tell the community Virtual Air Jamaica is around the corner?

San Juan CERAP

Training Administrator

Christopher McGee

http://sanjuan.vatcar.org/

sjulogo_transbg.png

Now Hiring Controllers, Ask Me How!

I am starting a Virtual Air Jamaica. The website is currently www.vajamaica.co.nr but the site is not yet up and running. I was wondering if anyone would want to join.

How many forum posts are needed in order to tell the community Virtual Air Jamaica is around the corner?

I think at least two...one in the VA forum an one in this forum , which is more specific to the area. Seems quite in order to me.

Good luck with the VA Andre and hope to see you guys online soon.

Bill

VATSIM Supervisor (ret'd)

I don't suppose these are actual Jamaicans starting this? That I'd be interested in.
lol, i am not jamaican. my parents are jamaican so i got a jamaican background. so i hope that you guys still think it will bhe kinda cool. i am canadian however born and raised. the Vice President for the airline is not jamaican at all though. i thnk his parents are italian.

aircanadalogocopy.jpg

www.vacanada.org - proper virtual airline

www.thecubehost.com - proper web hosting

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...