You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Downloading

Andrew Doroshow 918487

Andrew Doroshow 918487
Posted
Posted

I try to download the softyware from the site and it wont let me. When i try to download Squawkbox it says resstricted and when iu try to download the others it says files are corrupted,. Please help, i want to fly online.

I dunno about a signature, I just type questions and hopefully get answers

Lennart Vedin
Posted
Posted

Welcome to VATSIM Captain Andrew Doroshow !

Of cause you should get fly online.

There is a broken link to "Squawkbox 2.3 Beta for FS2k and FS2004".

At same page on the top, Vatsim Pilot Resources -> Pilot Software, there is a complete package "Complete VATSIM Software Package for Microsoft Flight Simulator, Convenient one download package for Microsoft Flight Simulator pilots. ". This alternative download include all basic software you need for Vatsim.

I did download it right now and unziped it. If you can't it's some problem with your Web-browser (One other did have prob with IExplorer), or your virus protection.

If problem try an other web-reader e.g. Mozilla ( http://www.mozilla.org/products/firefox -> FireFox 1.0).

/ Lennart Vedin / vedinat.png910701.png

Andrew Doroshow 918487
Posted
Posted

I unzipped the convienient package and tried to download Squawkbox but it only has the FS 2000 AND 2002 VERSION. I am a FS 2004 user but it doesnt work for me.

Norman Blackburn
Posted
Posted

Andrew,

Use the version that is in the package. FS2004 also requires SBRelay which I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume is also part of the all in one package.

Norman

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Andrew Doroshow 918487
Posted
Posted

Ok now it worked, thanks to all who helped me.