sector files/range rings

paul westcott

thanks for your reply but it doesn't really help -- no matter how big i arrange my rings my sector files are nowhere near my rings. if i scroll right out my sector files are in the bottom left of my screen and rings in the top right. thanks again for your advice.

newironmic.jpg

if i scroll right out my sector files are in the bottom left of my screen ....

Hi Paul,

you can centre your sector file to the centre of your screen by double left clicking where you want the centre spot to be, at least I think it's double left mouse button. I don't have VRC open at the minute.

But I do know that you can drag the sector file around using left mouse button.

As for connecting FS to VRC, I would recommend reading the VRC manual about "Tower View". You will need to modify one of the aircraft on your FS, but I downloaded a program called "ATC Tower Viewer", I think I got it from a website like avsim, I'm not entirely sure which one, but it should come up on a google search I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume. This saved me editing one of my aircraft on FS.

Goodluck and all the best.

Regards,

Paul O'Donnell

SINvACC - INS/CTR+

www.sinvacc.net

I started to tell you about the multiple ways you can recenter your scope and your range rings, but then I realized that I've already written all this before ... it's called the docomeentation. You might be amazed at what you find:

http://www.metacraft.com/VRC/docs/

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

• 3 weeks later...