You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Essex Real Ops Night 2005

Martin Leat 860888

Martin Leat 860888
Posted
Posted

The Essex Rts are proud to announce it will be holding its second Real Ops night. This time we have made it a larger event by including London Luton (EGGW/LTN). The event will be held on the 6th of March 2005, and it will run from 18:30 till Late.

With the event being a real ops night it will mimic the normal operations of Luton and Stansted on a Sunday evening.

Positions will be manned from Stansted Del all the way up to Stansted App, At Luton there will be a Luton Gnd, Twr and App. With of course Essex Radar being manned to Co-Ordinate inbound and outbound traffic.

Information on the “Essex RTS Real Ops Night “can be found at http://www.essex-rts.org/events/intro.php . From here you will be able to find out information on the event, and of course make the all important booking.

About one week before the event emails will be sent out to all pilots who have booked slots with stand information, real world flight plans and a lot of useful information! Therefore make sure you enter your email address carefully when making a booking.

Looking forward to see you in the Essex sky’s, any questions, queries, problems then contact me at [email protected]

Thanks

Martin Leat

Chris Dobison 810929
Posted
Posted

Get those bookings in guys!!! I worked with the Essex group for a short period last year, and they are a great bunch of guys (and gal!), and very enthusiastic about controlling on Vatsim. I know you won't be disappointed with the standard of controlling!!!!

Chris

Chris Dobison

Vatsim Network Supervisor

21.png

• 3 weeks later...
Martin Leat 860888
Posted
Posted

4 Days To go Now Guys

Martin Leat