You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

INDIA VACC, PLEASE HELP contacting

Antonio Palmieri

Antonio Palmieri
Posted
Posted

Hello.

I have been trying for a few days now to get in touch with the INDIAN VACC, but with no success. I have registered on the VATSIM INDIA forum, but the registration process stops pending validation, therefore I cannot login. I have now registered twice, just to be sure there was not a mistake on my part, but I am not receiving the validation email back to activate the login.

All I want to do is to FLY THERE !!!! And, as it is suggested on the Indian forum, put in an ATC request so that we can arrange some coverage upon landing....

PLEASE, if anyone has any relevant contact email (which I cannot find anywhere on the Indian vatsim website) can you p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] the message on... someone's eager to get in touch!

Thank you.

DAA211

Norman Blackburn
Posted
Posted

Antonio,

I'm not sure why you are not getting the registration email from the India forum. You should check your spam filters in case the message has been considered as spam.

If you want to email me the details I will make sure that the forum admin activates your account.

Norman

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Antonio Palmieri
Posted
Posted

Thank you Norman. I am 95% sure it's not about spam filters. I purposely used two different email addresses.

I'll email you the details straight away.

Deepan Mehta
Posted
Posted

Hello Antonio ,

actually yes i have had to put a authentication system into place due to the whole lotta spam we'd been getting , i've sent you a mail about it , you can mail me at supernova.surfer (at) gmail (dot) com , i've also added a post to inform new users of our forum about it , sorry for the inconvenience caused ....Deepan

Norman Blackburn
Posted
Posted

Deepan,

You should have Antonio's forum details in the second email I forwarded to you.

Norman

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Deepan Mehta
Posted
Posted

Hi Norman ,

I've activated the last user ID he resgistered with , mailing you about it in detail shortly and meanwhile if you could have a look at this http://india.vatsim.info/forum/viewtopic.php?p=324#324 ....Dee

Antonio Palmieri
Posted
Posted

Yippie!!! We fly to India this weekend!!! Thanks Norman, thanks Deepan, for your help. It now works - I am now registered.

Deepan Mehta
Posted
Posted

You're most welcome Antonio ...see you online in our virtual skies soon..and thanks for registering

PS "New registrations" forum (open to all) also added on our site(under updation).... to ease things out

Antonio Palmieri
Posted
Posted

Thanks all. VABB ETA 0425z, Sun 01/04/07