You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Register

Michael Oberg 855611

Michael Oberg 855611
Posted
Posted

Hi, I get to the Register page and put in my name and Email address and hit the register tab and NOTHING happens, I can just keep clicking on it. Any suggestions..Mike

Michael Oberg

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

Strange indeed. Any special security settings in your computer, i.e. Javascript disabled?

Michal

vroute.net founder

Michael Oberg 855611
Posted
Posted

Michal, thanks for your quick reply. No Javascript is enabled. I have uninstalled and reinstalled Vroute 3 times and I get to the registration screen and hit register and nothing. oh well. thanks anyway

Michael Oberg

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

Michael,

Mea culpa.

Your ISP, charter.net, is refusing any email from vroute server. I'm aware of this problem since January and there's nothing I can do about it except maybe asking a customer of charter.net to complain to them.

Regarding vroute's registration: I programmed a rule to reject such addresses at the very moment of registration, so that people don't wait for days for the email they are never going to receive. The problem was, and I say again i'm very sorry for the mistake, that the error message was not displayed . I fixed the problem now.

Please try a different email address if you have one.

regards,

Michal

vroute.net founder