You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Euro-book & vRoute

Roman Dreyer 961839

Roman Dreyer 961839
Posted
Posted

is there any data sharing between?

it would be nice to join both inforamtion about booked flights and currect active flights and so on

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Hi Roman,

I guess you are referring to www.euro-book.net, aren't you? Unfortunately the webmaster of EUROBOOK for Pilots seems to be busy with other stuff since last summer and did not do anything about connecting it to VATBOOK, the successor of EUROBOOK. It is VATBOOK that vroute is feeding its booking data into and also does receive it. We have asked Arek (webmaster of euro-book.net) several times to join VATBOOK so we all play in the same game, but since last year June there was no reaction

Maybe if some users of euro-book.net, which is a great service(!), write him, he will change his mind and invest a few minutes to change the booking-code.

Roman Dreyer 961839
Posted
Posted

well i wrote an email to euro-book.net

but why don't you try again too?!

anyway i hope we'll be able to enjoy the whole potential of the possible merge soon.

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

There's no such thing as a merge possible. However, any external source such as Euro-book can upload flight bookings to VATBOOK. And VATBOOK is the source of flight bookings for vroute.

Michal

vroute.net founder