You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Real life flights

Janos Levai 857256

Janos Levai 857256
Posted
Posted

Hi Michal,

Is there any chance to [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ign to the submitted and accepted flightplan the real life flights schedule ?

Janos

Robert Ogden 985378
Posted
Posted

I'm not exactly sure what Janos here means, but maybe we're saying the same thing. Is there anyway that vroute could be used in conjunction with the VATSIM pre-file feature?

216.png

Janos Levai 857256
Posted
Posted

Hi Robert,

What I am talking about is that if you select a route from the route section, look at the route details, not all the routes have information about the real flights in the real flight section. My question is if there is any possibility to insert the schedule of the different companies flying on the given route.

Sorry if my poor english was not quite clear to understand my question.

Janos

David Saunders 818672
Posted
Posted

Janos, real world flightplans are a bit of a sensitive nature, so it is quite hard to find flightplans for certain countries or even airlines. This is all due to the terrorist factions around the world.

non-discript self importance signature

Janos Levai 857256
Posted
Posted

David, sorry to say but you are right as far as concerning the international terrorism and the real life flightplans but the schedules of different airlines are public in the timetables and for example at Amadeus.net or at the real flight section of vroute.info

• 3 weeks later...
Marc Glorioso 810788
Posted
Posted

I am not a programming wizard, but information on real IFR flights can be found below. I do not know if vRoute can query this page, but here is a link anyway....

http://flightaware.com/statistics/ifr-route/

VATSIM Membership North America Manager

VATUSA Senior Controller

FAA ZDC Not-So-Senior Controller

5010.png

Marc Wheeler
Posted
Posted

Whether or not Michal is able to incorporate this in to vroute, I suggest everyone bookmark this site. It is always the first place I look for flight plans.

CXA001-1.jpgspacer.png

VATSIM: P1|C3