You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

CZUL FIR

Marc Wheeler

Marc Wheeler
Posted
Posted

When I first joined Vatsim, I was very disappointed that there was never any ATC in my home town of CYUL, after all most pilots like to fly to or from their home town.

Slowly but surely some new controllers started appearing and were inexperienced and it showed, but hey, it is better than no ATC at all!

That was about 2 years ago and boy have times changed. Where there was never any ATC in in the CZUL FIR, there is now almost ATC every night and where there was very inexperienced controlers, there are now a bunch of pros.

So to the controllers of the CZUL FIR.. congratulations and give yourselfs a pat on the back as your hard work and training has paid off and I encourage all pilots to give the CZUL FIR a try. They will be more than happy to provide you with excellent ATC services in either English or French.

Félicitations Les Gars!

CXA001-1.jpgspacer.png

VATSIM: P1|C3

Matthew Horan 901577
Posted
Posted

Félicitations!

It's always good to hear these sort of stories.

Alexandre Geahel 932157
Posted
Posted

Yea; ZUL has been very present this past year and getting more and more active. Un gros bravo a tout les controlleurs de ZUL qui nous offres du service impecable chaque fois sans exceptions!

alex.

• 2 weeks later...
Joshua Black
Posted
Posted

lol, now i'm hoping Winnipeg will come along some day

Joshua Black