You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

[help]... adding new routes ...

Norbert Pflug 899571

Norbert Pflug 899571
Posted
Posted

Hello,

after having added quite some routes in/out ELLX and other "virtual.cargolux" destinations, it seems that the option of adding more - or maintaining existing - routes is no longer available, or at least I am not seeing it anymore...

Directions appreciated, as I`d like to maintain the routes I`ve store

d and also add new ones as they come along.

Thanks much

Cheers,

Norbert

wf2010banner.jpg

>>>>>> http://www.fly737.com <<<<<<

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

Norbert,

The routes you submitted all contained unnecessary altitude switches and DCTs in place of departure procedures and were rejected by the moderator. After a significant number of such rejections, vroute.info does not accept new routes from you anymore. I will send all the rejected ones to you by email and let's discuss in private how to resolve the issue in the future and re-enable submissions.

Michal

vroute.net founder

Norbert Pflug 899571
Posted
Posted

Michal,

understood . Have already replied to your email.

Cheers,

Norbert

wf2010banner.jpg

>>>>>> http://www.fly737.com <<<<<<

• 2 weeks later...
Gary Almenario 1008043
Posted
Posted

i got the same problem on this forum....i cannot add anymore any routes

can you help me guys

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

I have no idea why. You have currently 23 accepted additions and 0 rejected, so there's no reason for the system to deny further routes from you. Please email me at [email protected] and to make sure that we're speaking of the same vroute account, please include the exact email address as in vroute.info configuration page.

Michal

vroute.net founder

• 2 weeks later...
Rodney Aylmore 944715
Posted
Posted

For the sake of vroute, is it ok to enter Routes from simroutes or other, in-order to expand the database?

regards,

Marc Wheeler
Posted
Posted

I don't see why that would be a problem as flight plans are not really owned by anyone, they are public domain at least in the world of fs, but you may want to check with the guys at SimRoutes on this.

There maybe some sort of clause that would be against the user agreement to use their service.

CXA001-1.jpgspacer.png

VATSIM: P1|C3

Rodney Aylmore 944715
Posted
Posted
I don't see why that would be a problem as flight plans are not really owned by anyone, they are public domain at least in the world of fs, but you may want to check with the guys at SimRoutes on this.

There maybe some sort of clause that would be against the user agreement to use their service.

Somehow i would think so, because otherwise "nobody" would use their service.

• 2 weeks later...
Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

You can take a single flight plan from a particular database and upload it to another database. At least I see no problem with this when vroute.info is concerned.

What you may not do with vroute, and most likely other database owners would object as well, is take a significant number of routes in a systematic and organized manner and copy them elsewhere. It doesn't matter if it is about 50 routes for your favourite airport, or all 50.000 routes that vroute has - it is definitely beyond acceptable use of the database.

Michal

vroute.net founder

Rafael Lech 927640
Posted
Posted

I have the same problem, I was working on real world routes for New York and this option disappeared, email with questions sent.

5166.png