You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

EWA Group Flight

Terrence Scanlan

Terrence Scanlan
Posted
Posted

The East West Airlines group flight will fly into your airspace this evening Friday June 15th. The group comprising mostly prop jets will depart VVTS for WBKL at 0930Z and should arrive WBKL some 3hrs later at around 1230Z.

Local ATC would be welcome.

Terry Scanlan

Terrence Scanlan
Posted
Posted

Friday June 22nd at 0930Z the EWA Group flight will depart WKBL (Labuan) for RPMZ (Zamboanga), a distance of about 430nm or 2hrs flying.

Local ATC would be welcome to [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ist the group flight replicate the delivery of the airlines first F27 into Australia sometime back in the 1960 era.

• 2 weeks later...
Terrence Scanlan
Posted
Posted

Apologies for the delay in posting for to-nights EWA Group Flight however the flight to-night (Friday 20th June) takes us on a short journey from Zamboanga to Davao in the Philippines.

Time of departure is 0930Z and is a flight of 220nm.

Local ATC is welcome.

Terry Scanlan

Terrence Scanlan
Posted
Posted

On Friday July 6th, the EWA Group Flight will conduct its last flight in the ASIA Region. The group depart Davao (RPMD) for Sorong-Jeffman(W[Mod - Happy Thoughts]) at 0930Z for the 590nm flight. Arrival at W[Mod - Happy Thoughts] would be about 1200Z.

It has been most enjoyable p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ing through the ASIA Region and we would really like to see some local ATC turn out and even some pilots to join in with the group.

Terry Scanlan

Paul O'Donnell 969350
Posted
Posted

Hi Terrence, I had hoped to join you guys on the WBKL to RPMZ leg since I seen you guys managed to get some ATC, unfortunately due to the time zone and being away I was unable to.

Sorry that you guys haven't had that great a turn out for the local ATC. Unfortunately there are some large parts of Asia with no vACC/ARTCC/FIR.

On behalf of Asia and SouthEast Asia I would like to thank you guys for flying through the region and hope you had a pleasant experience. Goodluck and enjoy the rest of the legs back home.

Regards,

Paul O'Donnell

SINvACC - INS/CTR+

www.sinvacc.net