Yes, this is a hobby, and very good one at that. Since there is no half-time show, can we have em appear at different ARTCCs during the weekly events. Go CA-CA!

Thanks for the Idea Gary!

I think we have decided on the Dog..... we are "borrowing" Brian's For now, we just need to get a picture that we can send around.... Then we will be all set

Andrew Rogers

Senior Controller -HCF

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

David,

Although Dennis and the VATUSA staff are blamed and people say they need to start doing more with the ARTCCs, you have to remember that VATUSA can't change the ARTCCs. There are many ARTCCs that have terrible training and traffic programs, but VATUSA staff can't change that. That is the ATM and ARTCC's staff's job. So, if those select people and ARTCCs aren't doing well, you can't blame that on VATUSA and the staff. See what I mean? Maybe I understood you wrong, but that's kind of what I thought you inferred.

Thanks,

JM

Justin A. Martin

Training Administrator

VATSIM Miami ARTCC

http://www.zmaartcc.net

atc1o.png

David,

Although Dennis and the VATUSA staff are blamed and people say they need to start doing more with the ARTCCs, you have to remember that VATUSA can't change the ARTCCs. There are many ARTCCs that have terrible training and traffic programs, but VATUSA staff can't change that. That is the ATM and ARTCC's staff's job. So, if those select people and ARTCCs aren't doing well, you can't blame that on VATUSA and the staff. See what I mean? Maybe I understood you wrong, but that's kind of what I thought you inferred.

Thanks,

JM

I do get your point, and you are absolutly right, But VATUSA is the level above the ARTCC's, they can influence, and even get rid of those who are horrible at their jobs.

signiture.jpg