You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

PMDG 737NG issue

Siddhant Shah 988873

Siddhant Shah 988873
Posted
Posted

Hello all,

I've resorted back to FS8 due to framerate problems..

I've also installed PMDG 737NG,ie. the 736 and 737 available for fs8

I used to enjoy flying in it on fs9, it used to work just fine

But in fs2002, the a/c seems to 'drift' off corse even though i have LNAV and AP turned on, the a/c just drifts off course and ends up being 100 nm away from a waypt. which was supposed to be just 30nm away if everything is supposed to go correctly.

The drift is not sudden and yes, the thing occurs even in calm skies and I have unifrm fuel distribution and all engines *are* working!

___________________________________________________________________________________________

Celebrate India's 60th independence Day and also Vatsim India's first fly in since we got official::

http://india.vatsim.info/web/VAT%20INDEPENDENCE/index.html

Siddhant Shah

6675.png

Siddhant Shah

C1, Vatsim India

6887.png

Aggrey Ellis 964561
Posted
Posted
Hello all,

I've resorted back to FS8 due to framerate problems..

I've also installed PMDG 737NG,ie. the 736 and 737 available for fs8

I used to enjoy flying in it on fs9, it used to work just fine

But in fs2002, the a/c seems to 'drift' off corse even though i have LNAV and AP turned on, the a/c just drifts off course and ends up being 100 nm away from a waypt. which was supposed to be just 30nm away if everything is supposed to go correctly.

The drift is not sudden and yes, the thing occurs even in calm skies and I have unifrm fuel distribution and all engines *are* working!

Try reinstalling the PMDG 737 and make sure to install all updates and service packs. Make sure your IRS is aligned properly by crosschecking with a VOR. Try contacting PMDG at their forum though.It may be IRS drift but Im not sure its modeled on the PMDG 737.

ZLA I11

VATCAF S1

et_1.png