You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Online Traffic

Nick McHugh 1006059

Nick McHugh 1006059
Posted
Posted

Hello everyone,

I am using x-plane 8.60 with xsquakbox on my macbook. I was wondering if any one else that uses x-plane online sees any correct traffic (other people flying online). I do see random planes that is suppose to be them but it is not the right airplane model they are really flying. Is there a way to fix this? I want to see other pilots real planes that they are flying not just random ones. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Ian Elchitz 810151
Posted
Posted

If you installed the XSB properly it should have included the proper CSL models.

You should at least expect to see the TYPE of aircraft they are flying, but not necessarily the correct livery.

Ian Elchitz

Just a guy without any fancy titles

Nick McHugh 1006059
Posted
Posted

how did u install it to make it work for u?

Ian Elchitz 810151
Posted
Posted

I just followed the installation directions. NB - I run XPlane on a PC and don't know anything about Macs except that they only have a single mouse button.

Ian Elchitz

Just a guy without any fancy titles

Peter Nolin 954217
Posted
Posted
...I run XPlane on a PC and don't know anything about Macs except that they only have a single mouse button.

Heheh. Just like me 6 months ago. Didn't know anything. Then I got myself a macbook pro for various reasons, one was to be able to compile my x-plane plugins for mac myself. Now I'm addicted to it. Still flying on my PC tho.