You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Change in vACC Scandinavia leadership

Martin Georg 811874

Martin Georg 811874
Posted
Posted (edited)

Dear forum members,

as of today, one of our well-known vACC directors, Marek Pola from vACC Scandinavia, has handed over reponsbility to his successor, and is now enjoing a new part of life with the newest member of his family: His daugther Kajsa. VATEUD would like to thank Marek Pola for all he has done for both vACC Scandinavia and VATEUD. Enjoy your family life Marek, and we all hope that we will spot you on VATSIM´s skies from time to time!

Gents, this is also the perfect opportunity to introduce you to the new director in vACC Scandinavia: Christian Sager has been elexted by the members, and now taken over responsabilities from Marek. Christian is already well known to many of us as a VATSIM supervisor and VATEUD instructor, and we all wish him the best for his future position. Good luck, Christian!

Edited by Guest

best regards,

Martin Georg

3500.png

Marek Pola 843115
Posted
Posted

Thanks, Martin!

Hopefully I will have more time with ATC and flightsimming shortly. Right now it's dipers and milk I'm focusing on.

3500.png

Kyprianos Biris
Posted
Posted
Thanks, Martin!

Hopefully I will have more time with ATC and flightsimming shortly. Right now it's dipers and milk I'm focusing on.

Welcome to the club, same focus here since 16/7/07

Marek thank you for everything regarding SCAvACC

Christian welcome and good luck

spacer.png

Hellenic vACC | Olympic Air Virtual

Europe Region Director 2001-2011

Pilot: P5 | ATC: C3

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Thanks Marek for all of your hard work. Hope you get some time in on the golf course before the "summer" ends!

I have had the pleasure of working with Christian on Training Department matters, and I am sure he will provide invaluable knowledge and leadership to vACC Scandinavia.

Thomas George