You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Route Stars.

Aggrey Ellis 964561

Aggrey Ellis 964561
Posted
Posted

I submitted a route to vroute and its not a very popular route (its not flown much on VATSIM) and has a one star rating. I was just trying to help the database. On my vroute profile I have a 1 out of 5 stars due to fact that the route was not very popular.

ZLA I11

VATCAF S1

et_1.png

Xavier Van Nieuwenhuyse 81
Posted
Posted

Don't worry, even your small contribution is appreciated. Imagine what it would be if every Vatsim user would add 5 routes! What count is quality (good routes), not the quantity.

Xavier Van Nieuwenhuyse

Aggrey Ellis 964561
Posted
Posted

Its a quality route but since nobody flies it I have a 1 star rating.

ZLA I11

VATCAF S1

et_1.png

Michal Rok
Posted
Posted

The star ratings are only based on the count of routes, not their popularity. Every contribution to the database is extremely valuable and highly appreciated. If I recall correctly, you get the 2nd star for 8 accepted routes.

By the way, the strength of vroute is not only in popular routes, it's about trying to fly to an exotic location and finding that a route is instantly available. You wanted to fly from Zielona Gora (a small regional airport in Poland) to Morocco's GMMN? It's there - see it yourself

Michal

vroute.net founder