I [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume I am doing something wrong, but I have not been able to get vROUTE to accept routes out of Russia. I even tried to add the route, but when it verified the route (it's based on AIRAC 0709), it denied almost every single waypoint. Which makes no sense if I am trying to get in a new route. Where do the WPs come from for vRoute?

5212673872_4ab659a0ab_m.jpg

My flight from UUEE to Paris. It rejected most of the waypoints. These are from the latest airac, but are older waypoints.

AR25D BG R805 TU R11 RATIN UN858 BOKSU N858 GRU UN858 DRE UM994 PENEK UL980 GALKU Q201 POVEL UL986 DLE UZ717 ABAMI UZ907 KENUM UM170 DINAN DINA4E

Is that the data you needed?

5212673872_4ab659a0ab_m.jpg

Yes. This route indeed fails vroute's internal checks for airac cycle 0608 (old, free) and for 0709 (fresh, payware). It also fails Eurocontrol CFMU checks, however they only verify the European part and not the Russia's NDBs.

The AR25D waypoint is not Navigraph's current dataset for cycle 0709, so the flight plan cannot be entered into any recent FMC. In that same dataset, RATIN is not a part of R11 airway. And DINA4E appers to be an invalid name, it should be DINAN4E.

Basically, there's no chance this route might work, with of or without vroute.info.

Michal

vroute.net founder