You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Duplicate Passwords (vatsim.net) and account for vatusa.org

Matt Riggins 908853

Matt Riggins 908853
Posted
Posted

I have a couple of questions:

1. It seems I have two p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]words for vatsim.net. One p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word works when I login to the PRC, the other only works when say, I change my division.

2. I signed up with vatsim.net several months ago, and region was set to North America. I never had set a division. Today, I set my division to United States.

This is how I came to learn of the duplicate p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word problem.

On top of this, I'd like to join vatusa.org. It states, that I should have my region/division set (I now do) and to set it to VATUSA. I can't find anything relating to VATUSA, as far as my account goes, on vatsim.net

So at this point I'm wondering if, in 24 hours, I'll get an email about a p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word to sign up to vatusa.org.

Any help is greately appreciated!

Blue skies!

Matt "Snowman" Riggins

Vatsim ID: 908853

[email protected]

Matt Riggins 908853
Posted
Posted

Ok I see that vatusa.org is for controllers, please correct me if I am wrong about this.

I simply wnat to make sure I'm signed up with all the right areas before I start to fly in Southern California. So I guess vatusa.org will be the area to look for charts/plates for where I want to fly.

Aside from that, I still can't seem to consolidate my p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]words but am working on that.

Thanks everyone!

Blue Skies!

Matt "Snowman" Riggins

Vatsim ID: 908853

[email protected]

Mike Evans
Posted
Posted

Hey Matt.. for SoCal, you'll want to check http://www.laartcc.org for all your chart & flight planning needs

Welcome to Vatsim!

Mike Evans