• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SUMU/SUMU Approach/+123.456789+123.456789//SUEO/0

Do something like that. Set up the ICAO of the APP that you wish to use. Then the name. Then the coordinates over where you want it centered(Some where halfway between all the airports prefferably). Then the alias(If you want one). Then the FIR to which the airport belongs to. Then add "0" to tell SI that it is a position not set up over an airport but rather over an imaginary spot.

Controllers have feelings too...

Ross,

sorry for the a bit off-topic question but are you not able to creat a programm as ServInfo for the VATSIM and Ixxx Netzwerk-User?

I think you are the best programmer here and...you made very very good tools for us all!

Please give your best, use a much time and creat a new ServInfo Version with all features who´s actuall now.

(Weather, Route [you can view the Route who is filed], ...)

I think...you are the best man for it...and I think...the style must be a bit the same as ServInfo...

Thx and have a nice evening!

Best regarts,

Timm Rehberg

Regards Timm Rehberg

Twitch:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/V1Simulations/

raanyylv.png

I think...you are the best man for it...and I think...the style must be a bit the same as ServInfo...

Thanks for the kind comments, Timm. At this time, I don't have any plans to create a program like ServInfo that includes the features you describe. Plans may change, though.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

good afternoon, i thought i would post here instead of a new topic,

all morning ive been having vrc connection problems, although my comms box etc are filled out correctly, im not showing on servinfo at all,, although pilots are still recieving messages im not showing up in their sb

help would be appreciated

thanks

paul

newironmic.jpg