You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Eurobook & Filing flight plan

Jaime Caamaño 824549

Jaime Caamaño 824549
Posted
Posted

Could eurobook file the fligh plans for us?

For example, you can @ eurobook activate a flight plan 2 hours before time of departure departure. Upon activating, no filled in data is requested including remarks.

If after 2 hours of activation the system does not detect you online, deactivate or cancel the flight plan or either refile it with an updated departure or something...

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Hello Jaime!

That is a very good idea and we intended to something like this but for the time being it is not yet possible. On some bright day it will happen for sure, but at the moment the guys at VATSIM are busy with all the preparations for the new clients.

Jaime Caamaño 824549
Posted
Posted

I just saw that at flight plan briefieng there is a link to VATSIM flightplan filing that will type in most data. Thats is ok with me! Just need some kind of guide to not miss great things like this.

Jaime Caamaño 824549
Posted
Posted

When booking a flight plan, when i dot input anything on not requiered fields (those with not read asterisk) it fails. Is this correct?

Andreas Fuchs
Posted
Posted

Hello Jaime,

it depends on what you do not fill in. Please tell us what you are instering exactly!?

And don't miss the reminder-function for your bookings! EUROBOOK will send you an e-mail at a certain (selected) time before your forecast time of departure, reminding you to file the plan now with VATSIM. It is really a powerfull tool!

Jaime Caamaño 824549
Posted
Posted

this is exactly what i was filing at step 2 after the pre-check:

DEP & ARR TIME

ALTERNATE

CALLSIGN

AC TYPE

REMARKS

+ WHAT IS FILLED AUTOMATICALLY AS A RESULT OF STEP 1 (DEP & ARR AIRPORT, DATE, ROUTE...)

and i get this error:

INVALID SQL [insert new FP SMART]

I have also a problem with the in-game access to eurobook through the kneeboard. It countinously asks me to login. i.e. I log in first, go to me menu flit booking and it asks me to login again. I have done the step of login first in IE.

Great stuff you have here though.

Jaime Caamaño 824549
Posted
Posted

May I ask for 'ñ' support on this forum names? Come on, its only asccii extended, not even unicode.

Norman Blackburn
Posted
Posted

Could it be the 'ñ' that is also causing you trouble on prefiling?

Norman

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Jaime Caamaño 824549
Posted
Posted

On VATSIM prefile directly it is not a problem, on input box number 14 i can type my full name with 'ñ' included with no problems. I will have to check then if on servinfo the 'ñ' gets replaced to by an '?'.

On Eurobook i cannot use the 'ñ' either. There I am Jaime Caamano. pffffftttt So it is not a problem here either.

Jaime Caamaño 824549
Posted
Posted

Checked in Serve Info after using VATSIM prefile directly, I am Jaime CaamaÑo.

Arkadiusz Olesiak 814462
Posted
Posted

Hi Jaime,

I see you have booked a flight successfully Great job Captain !

I have also a problem with the in-game access to eurobook through the kneeboard. It countinously asks me to login. i.e. I log in first, go to me menu flit booking and it asks me to login again. I have done the step of login first in IE.

IE > Tools > Internet Options > Security > Click on Trusted sites > click Sites> type web address "www.euro-book.net in "Add this Web site to the zone:" and click "Add".

Regards,

Arek

Regards,

Arek

EUROBOOK`s author

arek.png

Q: How to get above indicator ? A:

[img=http://www.euro-book.net/indicator/1/{EBlogin}.png]