You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATAME Website

Ahmed Hasan 958620

Ahmed Hasan 958620
Posted
Posted

Hello

Since i joined VATSIM in 2006 i didn't notice a big change in the VATAME website

and till now I see that a lot of dust has come over it even the last line of the website hasn't been updated with the new domain

Copyrights reserved 2004 © LINK REDACTED - Vatsim Africa & Middle East Region

Any plans for a change or an update ??

Also as a suggestion adding 1 or 2 more languages being added to the website would be an excellent addition as the VATAME covers Arab Countries(Arabic),African Ones (Of course there is a common language), and Isareil ( Hebrew)

Ahmed H[Mod - Happy Thoughts]an

vpa240.png

Paul Brooman 924429
Posted
Posted

I could'nt agree more with you, even though i'm from England and speak the queens lingo, i think its really important to do this to encorage more people to fly to the region and get more interest in it as well.

pb.jpg

Mahmoud Fadli 819693
Posted
Posted
Hello

Since i joined VATSIM in 2006 i didn't notice a big change in the VATAME website

and till now I see that a lot of dust has come over it even the last line of the website hasn't been updated with the new domain

Also as a suggestion adding 1 or 2 more languages being added to the website would be an excellent addition as the VATAME covers Arab Countries(Arabic),African Ones (Of course there is a common language), and Isareil ( Hebrew)

Thanks Ahmed for the tip! If anyone's willing to help with translations, please let us know. The overhaul of the VATAME is top on our list; at the moment, we're working hard to finish up that ATC Academy!

MFSIGVATAME.png

Mahmoud A. Fadli - 819693

Deputy Region Director

VATSIM Africa & Middle East Region

http://www.vatame.org

"Strength in Diversity"

Ahmed Hasan 958620
Posted
Posted
Hello

Thanks Ahmed for the tip! If anyone's willing to help with translations, please let us know. The overhaul of the VATAME is top on our list; at the moment, we're working hard to finish up that ATC Academy!

Hands Up Here

I am In....

and I fully Understand the situation regarding the need of the Academy so it needs the priority

anyway when ever VATAME wants to start Ill be ready and waiting

Good Luck

Ahmed H[Mod - Happy Thoughts]an

vpa240.png