You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

AVC problem

James Cameron 902504

James Cameron 902504
Posted
Posted

Hi,

I just got all the stuff to fly on vatsim workig i think? i can log on file a flight plan but when the control has voice and i load AVC and try to conect. i always get a m[Mod - Happy Thoughts]sage that my vatsim id and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]waod are invald. i even asked for a reminer from vatsim in case i had it wrong and pasted it. still dont the small m[Mod - Happy Thoughts]age. typing works but i hate to type and it hard to fly and type at the same time can enyone help?

thanks Jim

Martin Tait 908838
Posted
Posted

might help - in some cases takeing the information out of the boxes, closeing the program then restart it and re entering the information may help, or maby try reinstalling AVC then if not wait for SB3!!

British Airways | B737 | EGLL

logo-red-small.png

Lennart Vedin
Posted
Posted

AVC at rightmost page you must enter user (902504) and your p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word. You must also select a Vatsim server there (You can use same server as in Squawkbox connection).

At AVC first page you must enter your callsignal . see also " 12. Callsignal problem. " Troubleshooting at http://forums.vatsim.net/viewtopic.php?p=2262#2262

(You might get a message first time you start AVC, until you change callsignal in AVC, that's no fault).

In Squawkbox connection, you must select "Roger Wilco", the check-box . (but the voice-server make no sence to select, leave it empty).

/ Lennart Vedin / vedinat.png910701.png

Martin Tait 908838
Posted
Posted

gota hand it to you lennart, u have a way with words hehehe

British Airways | B737 | EGLL

logo-red-small.png

James Cameron 902504
Posted
Posted

HI thank you i will try all that you said. (or typed)

i will let you now what happens

thanks Jim

James Cameron 902504
Posted
Posted

HI,

well i reinstalled and now it works. i filed a flight plan a KORD and if feel kinda weild filing a flight place for a radio check but i did and got a loud and clear that for your help now i got to get the guts to fly online'

jim