You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATSIM Jordanian vACC PRESS RELEASE | FADLI resigns VATJO01

Mahmoud Fadli 819693

Mahmoud Fadli 819693
Posted
Posted (edited)

Taken from www.vatjo.net

One of VATSIM Jordan's original founders, Mahmoud Fadli, has announced that he will be stepping down from VATJO01 effective 0001GMT on Thursday, December 6, 2007.

Fadli issued a statement regarding his resignation:

"This resignation comes not as an indication of a trend of vACC Directors leaving, no. I am simply relinquishing the position to [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ist a neighboring vACC through its harsh times and administrative difficulties. Mr. Alex "AJ" Long, who was the Training Director for VATSIM Jordan, has now taken my position as Director. It was a pleasure being VATJO01, and despite my resignation from VATJO's management, you can bet that I will continue to provide ATC for Jordan in the very near future."

Alex "AJ" Long has been a member of VATJO since it's founding one year ago. Fadli will work in the VATSIM Emirates vACC where he will [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ume VATUAE01 until suitable leadership is found.

Edited by Guest

MFSIGVATAME.png

Mahmoud A. Fadli - 819693

Deputy Region Director

VATSIM Africa & Middle East Region

http://www.vatame.org

"Strength in Diversity"

Francisco Obregon 1004310
Posted
Posted

Sad, but indeed you did great things for VATJO, can't imagine what you will do for VATUAE! Good Luck my friend.

Ahmed Hasan 958620
Posted
Posted

A Great Loss indeed

Been happy to work under your command Mahmoud and Will still do in Emirates vACC

Wish you the best of luck

Ahmed H[Mod - Happy Thoughts]an

vpa240.png

Cevat Adapazarli 984157
Posted
Posted

Good luck Mr.Fadli.We will be with you when you need.

HititAir Foreign Operations Director

VATEGYPT - S1

Real :Airline Dispatcher , Fleet Planner.

cevatimzasu9.jpg

Daniel Doorgakant
Posted
Posted

Good Luck Mahmoud on the new venture. Im here for you as always if you need support!

vatme-sig.jpg