You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Vroute Export Questions

Iftikaar Hussain 1033884

Iftikaar Hussain 1033884
Posted
Posted

Hi Guys, almost not a NEWBIE. I downloaded VROUTE, i now lnow how to manually set waypoint in Vroute, it is awesome, now i print all th way points and it is so easy to use. i had 2 questions.

1) How do i download the File vRoute creates into FS9 for me to just select it. I have tried to save the *.pln file in certain folders of FS9 but i cant figure where to put it. Need some help there.

2) If i get certain waypoints from ATC what do i do to set them via vROute cos i m already in FS9. Do i need to log out and do this but then that does nt make sense. How do i stay logged on and cme to VROUTE and select my waypoints as rescribed by ATC.

Johnathon Neilsen 955672
Posted
Posted
Hi Guys, almost not a NEWBIE. I downloaded VROUTE, i now lnow how to manually set waypoint in Vroute, it is awesome, now i print all th way points and it is so easy to use. i had 2 questions.

1) How do i download the File vRoute creates into FS9 for me to just select it. I have tried to save the *.pln file in certain folders of FS9 but i cant figure where to put it. Need some help there.

2) If i get certain waypoints from ATC what do i do to set them via vROute cos i m already in FS9. Do i need to log out and do this but then that does nt make sense. How do i stay logged on and cme to VROUTE and select my waypoints as rescribed by ATC.

1) It should be under My Docomeents -> FLight Simulator 9 Files save them in there, then open FS9's Flight Planner, go down to load and select your fp from the box.

2) If you open that flightplan in FS9 ALL of your flights waypoints should automatically be loaded in your aircrafts GPS. SO IF ATC tell you track it, you should already be. Vroute has nothing to do with the flight intself apart from give you the route that your flying.

Hope that helps.

955672.png

Iftikaar Hussain 1033579
Posted
Posted

Thanks for your post Johnathon. Man finally i have evrything in order. It took a couple of weeks to be all set up online. I have pretty much most things covered. Just one small thing i think. I m unable to talk to ATC. But i think i have got the pretty much covered as i was reading in the FAQ in the PRC. Vroute is awesome and i would recommend everyone to use it.