You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Query

Romano Lara

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

Hmm, its my first time using Euroscope this morning. And then i ask 1 controller, i told him that 'Are you also using Euroscope?' Then he told me that this radar client is for Europe only, is that TRUE?!

And regarding seeing aircrafts on the ground, when i use VRC i can see the aircrafts on the ground[off-course] but here in Euroscope i only see a DOT, and i can't even select that aircraft, and i dont see any labels.. Do you think this has something to do with settings, by the way.. what's the PTT on this radar client? Can i know if someone will be transmitiing like in VRC?

Thank you for reading this thread!

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

Todor Atanasov 878664
Posted
Posted

Romano,

EuroScope was build to simulate fully European ATMs, but it can be used by any one any were. With the TAG Editor you can build almost every data-tag to simulate your ATM. The do is a aircraft squawking standby. You can still see the label, the only thing you have to do is to select from "Quick Set" => "Show Standby Aircraft" and the data-tag will show.

I strongly suggest you read the Wiki to discover and understand all of ES's amazing features

http://www.euroscope.hu/wiki

Romano Lara
Posted
Posted

Thank you very much, 1 last hit. How can i see the pilots flight plan?

Romano Lara
vACC Philippines, Manager - Training & Standards
04819c_4181f294a6c34b5aa4d8a82c0fb448c5~mv2.webp

Todor Atanasov 878664
Posted
Posted

As in ASRC and VRC, hit F6 and the electronic flight strip will appear on the bottom. To amend the FP, you can do it via the data-tag or via da FP window - clicking on thr destination airport on the data-tag with the left mouse button. As before strongly suggest you read the Wiki.