You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Requesting ACSim

Todd Cole 857559

Todd Cole 857559
Posted
Posted

Hi guys,

Im currently an instructor for ZHU, and I have a version of ACSim right now, the 1.0 beta I think, and I believe there was another version out is that correct? If so, can someone please send it to me via email ([email protected]) because the one I have right does not want to connect to the sweatbox.vatsim.net server. It would be much appreciated if anyone is able to help or send a new copy my way.

Todd Cole

Boston vARTCC, C3

1091.png

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Hi Todd, you get the sweatbox programs from your divisional or regional training director.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Todd Cole 857559
Posted
Posted

Unfortunately, there is currently is a vacancy in that position Is there anyway you can send me the latest ACSim via email to [email protected] ? it would be GREATLY appreciated, if not refer me to a possible source in the VATSIM / VATUSA database where I can get the program.

Todd Cole

Boston vARTCC, C3

1091.png

Ross Carlson
Posted
Posted

Hi Todd, just go up the "chain of command". If there is no training director, perhaps the division director or regional director is filling that role.

Developer: vPilot, VRC, vSTARS, vERAM, VAT-Spy

Senior Controller, Boston Virtual ARTCC

Todd Cole 857559
Posted
Posted

I did that way before I came here aswell. No response. Is there anyway you can just email that to me? Or I heard some rumors that there is a link where it is stored somewhere on VATSIM, could you lead me in the right direction?

Todd Cole

Boston vARTCC, C3

1091.png

Brian Sperduto 856560
Posted
Posted
I did that way before I came here aswell. No response. Is there anyway you can just email that to me? Or I heard some rumors that there is a link where it is stored somewhere on VATSIM, could you lead me in the right direction?

All VATUSA TAs and ATMs have access to the link, ask yours.

Brian Sperduto

VATSIM Membership Team 1 Lead

[email protected]

Cross the Pond Oceanic Veteran '07, '08, E & W, '09 E & W '10 W

Todd Cole 857559
Posted
Posted

Brian, ZHU currently does not have TA and the ATM is currently out of office for 2 weeks.

Todd Cole

Boston vARTCC, C3

1091.png