You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Want to say sorry to EGLL ATCs 2200z 27th

Ka Iao Leong 982332

Ka Iao Leong 982332
Posted
Posted

Hi, I dont know if posting this here is appropriate or not but I really want to say sorry to heathrow director who served me on 27th night....my callsign is B-MAT. My flight sim crashed to desktop as I did my final approach and I am sorry if this had confused and upset you. Thanks!

• 1 month later...
Ka Iao Leong 982332
Posted
Posted

Sorry, again today 11th Feb 1300Z i flew to EGLL from EBBR as B-MAT. I was under Heathrow director at that moment and I crashed not long after p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ing LAM VOR. I went back and wanna say sorry to him coz he has been "pixxed" quite badly by a number of "say agains", and non-replying pilots out there. I did not want his day end up even worse with my crash to desktop. Sorry to Heathrow Director.

I found out what caused the problem as I am using Aerosoft Heathrow 2008 there is a known issue of crashing to desktop and I am now upgrrading the scenery hopefully this will not happen again.

Again, very sorry for the mess Heathrow Director.

David Winters 905945
Posted
Posted

I will p[Mod - Happy Thoughts] this onto the controller as I'm not sure he reads this forum .

Glad to hear you've found the source of the problem .

David Winters

VATSIM-UK New Pilot Co-ordinator - VATUK8

Contact Me!

Ka Iao Leong 982332
Posted
Posted

Oh good David, thanks for your help. I feel really bad becoz of this ..... dare not to fly to EGLL ..... and you know what, I was there once and lost my way during taxi and "pixsed" another controller. haha. but thx for ur help of relying my msg.