TWRTrainer - "Socket closed by remote host:" error

• 1 year later...

Hey,

Im getting the same error as them, I checked all the info and it is correct. When I load the planes they all load into the TWRtrainer window but do not show up in sweatbox. Then I get an error saying "Socket closed by remote host..." like the one above, again for all the aircraft. I am an S2 almost an S3, any help?

-Brian R.

• 4 months later...

That is indeed a resurrection, but no, as far as I know there has been no change to allow those rated below Student3 to use either TWRTrainer or ACSIM software.

Warning, about to go off-topic.

IMHO this is a good decision, as at the Student1/2 level there is still a vast amount of information you need to learn before being able to teach students on those same positions (which is what the software is designed for after all)

Anchorage Deputy Air Traffic Manager

VATSIM Senior Supervisor (Team 1)

Have a question or concern? Email me at [email protected].

IMHO this is a good decision, as at the Student1/2 level there is still a vast amount of information you need to learn before being able to teach students on those same positions (which is what the software is designed for after all)

that is exactly why i ask hehe. It would be nice to be able to move a session that is going poorly from the network to a "canned" environment where I can focus on the aspects and issues the students are having.

Richard Gerrish

Developer, STM Applications Group