You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Help: unable to continue training

Michael Degroat 1012187

Michael Degroat 1012187
Posted
Posted

Hello. Some time ago, I started training in the Winnipeg FIR. Well, I almost started, then my laptop (quite literally) blew up. I've just bought a computer worthy enough of controlling, and would like to start training again. Problem is, my name has been removed from the roster at VATCAN. I cannot re-apply because my ID is already in the database and I cannot transfer because my name isn't in that drop-down list. If someone could point me in the right direction so I can start training again, that would be great.

Thanks!

Michael

(\__/)

(='.'=) Michael DeGroat

(")_(") AAL914

BUNNY

Daniel Gustin 940540
Posted
Posted

Brandon van Brunt VATCAN4 Human Resources. Visit http://www.vatcan.org, enter the site, hit staff on the side, and send him an e-mail.

Cheers,

Daniel Gustin

VATEUD3 -Training Director Pilots

eud_logo.png

Come on kids! The more forum posts you have, the better!

Michael Degroat 1012187
Posted
Posted

Thanks. Will do.

(\__/)

(='.'=) Michael DeGroat

(")_(") AAL914

BUNNY

Alan Taylor 825557
Posted
Posted

Michael, as Daniel said, drop an email to Brandon - vatcan4(at)gmail.com and he'll reactivate your account. I've just checked the roster - you have already been re-activated, welcome back! You should be able to access the pertinent information now.

VATCAN1

Director, VATSIM - Canada Division

Vancouver,B.C. - YVR

825557.jpg

atc1o.png

VATSIM Supervisor

Michael Degroat 1012187
Posted
Posted

Yeah I emailed him right after I reposted here, and quickly got a reply letting me know I was reactivated

Thanks for the help!

Michael

(\__/)

(='.'=) Michael DeGroat

(")_(") AAL914

BUNNY