You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Copilot menue doesn't show up.

Bill Cowie 1055875

Bill Cowie 1055875
Posted
Posted

I installed FScopilot and FSINN for FS2004. Everything went ok and the installer said both were succesfully installed, but COPILOT does not show up on my menu bar.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Richard McLellan 1041084
Posted
Posted

If you installed Copilot, it's there.

From the Addons menu, FSInn shows, from that drop down menu, FSInn Control Panel is FSInn, everything else is the Copilot.

Hope that helps you.

Norman Blackburn
Posted
Posted

Bill,

Given your inline image requires a username/p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]word I have modified your post to simply link to the image. Those wishing to view it will still require the correct credentials.

Norman

sig_FSLBetaTester.jpg

Bill Cowie 1055875
Posted
Posted

I've moved the image to a public site (Photo bucket), but now I can't seem to turn html back on. I have it enabled it in my profile, but I'm guessing when the link was changed it disabled html. Can I get HTML back on so I can re post the image?

Thanks

Ivan Kovacevic 920456
Posted
Posted

all you have to do is:

[img= http://img.photobucket.com/link_to_your_picture.jpg ]

Do it EXACTLY as written above and it must work. You don't need HTML enabled and furthermore, you can't even enable it, if I remember correctly. It's disabled by the forum administrators for everyone.

Bill Cowie 1055875
Posted
Posted (edited)

AS the screenshot shows, It is not there.

It's not under rmodules either

[IMG=http://i302.photobucket.com/albums/nn105/Bcowie_1/MenuBar.jpg]

Apparently that doesn't work. I thought I used html in the original post after activating it in my profile.Maybe not>

Edited by Guest

Larry James 901346
Posted
Posted
AS the screenshot shows, It is not there.

It's not under rmodules either

?action=view&current=MenuBar.jpg

Apparently that doesn't work. I did use html in the original post after activating it in my profile.

Hi, Bill. Your image isn't appearing inline because you have spaces between your BBCode.

Your problem with using FSInn may be resolved by closely following the steps (including troubleshooting and the FSInn/VATSIM FAQ) indicated in the first message in the FSInn Help forum.

-- L. James

--

L. D. James

[email protected]

www.apollo3.com/~ljames

sticky:

• Not a regular post, but a special
thread/message stuck to the top with special meaning… containing important forum information.

For FSInn/VATSIM issues, please test the FSInn Installation sticky and linked FAQ. It really works!

Bill Cowie 1055875
Posted
Posted

I tried all that, and those programs are all on the exception list for my firewall. It's ok, I don't want to take up any more of your time. Thanks for trying, I'll just have to do my online flying elsewhere.

Larry James 901346
Posted
Posted
I tried all that

“All Thatâ€

sticky:

• Not a regular post, but a special
thread/message stuck to the top with special meaning… containing important forum information.

For FSInn/VATSIM issues, please test the FSInn Installation sticky and linked FAQ. It really works!