Level D 767 Frequency help please

when i try to change ILS frequency, a lot of numbers are missing like for example 108.10 and then it starts from 108.25, please help

Yeah, that's because it's only for the ILS, so it only will allow you to set the last two digits to those which correspond with ILS frequencies; you should never find an ILS frequency which can't be entered in there. If you're wanting to tune a VOR Frequency, you do that by the side of the Captain and FO's AFDS on the main panel. You'll see you have two options. AUTO and MANUAL, if you put it in Manual it will allow you to tune it yourself, the AUTO function is used otherwise, and the purpose of that is position verification, basically the FMC will update it with nearby VOR Stations to check for things like IRS Drift. (I think you can also tune the VOR Freq. in the PROG page of the FMC also).

The ILS Frequency can only, of course, accept ILS Frequencies, and once tuned the relevant information will display on the EADI and EHSI.

when i try to change ILS frequency, a lot of numbers are missing like for example 108.10 and then it starts from 108.25, please help

Specifically what is your intention to tune for a VOR?

Usually Auto Tune is the better one; for Precision approach you only need the FMC, not those VOR instruments.

Ariel Maisonet, C3

Vatsim Member since Satco days

RW PPL Instruments & Multiengines