You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

African UIR Control

Daniel Doorgakant

Daniel Doorgakant
Posted
Posted

Heya,

Can someone please tell me which FIRs the 3 Africa UIR positions cover. I know obviously all of them but I mean which ones do each of them cover, as I want to add the info into servinfo to show up.

vatme-sig.jpg

Thomas Mathieu 998318
Posted
Posted

The Central African Control Center is a special facility approved by VATAME (VATSIM Africa & Middle East) that controls traffic throughout the entire Central Africa Division above FL130 and below FL600. The purpose of this facility is to provide safe and controlled aircraft movements during times when local Virtual Area Control Centers are closed and for traffic overflying the region. The callsign of this position online is AFRC_FSS and can be reached pilots, when open, on frequency 134.550. This position specifically covers the following FIRs (Flight Information Regions): FZZA, FCCC, FLFI, DNKK, HKNA, FNAN, HCSM, FSSS, DGAC, DIII, GLRB, GOOC, HRYR, HUEC and HBBA.

Best Regards,

Thomas Mathieu

VATAME1 Region Director

VATSIM Africa Middle East

http://www.vatame.net

[email protected]

TMSIGVATAME.png

Jean-Louis Richon
Posted
Posted

Hello,

For visibility on Servinfo :

edit servinfo.dat

and add in [uIRs] :

AFRC/Central Africa ControlCenter/FZZA+FCCC+FLFI+DNKK+HKNA+FNAN+HCSM+FSSS+DGAC+DIII+GLRB+GOOC+HRYR+HUEC+HBBA

AFRN/North Africa Control/GMMM+DAAA+DTTC+HECC+GVSC+GCCC+GOOO+GOOC+DRRR+FTTT+HSSS+HHAA+HAAA

AFRS/South Africa Control/FYWH+FBGR+FVHA+FWLL+FMMM+FIMM+FQBE+FAJS+FACT

Enjoy

Jean louis

image_forum_vatfrance_1582109199_mod-1cdf271a08624f3ce2a10ee81f67f5b9-lining-up-commercial-aircraft.jpg

Daniel Doorgakant
Posted
Posted

Thanks, I have added the data to make it show in servinfo and changed it abit to show in VATspy too.

vatme-sig.jpg

• 1 month later...
Abdelrahman M. Elfeky 1044
Posted
Posted
Hello,

edit servinfo.dat

and add in [uIRs] :

AFRC/Central Africa ControlCenter/FZZA+FCCC+FLFI+DNKK+HKNA+FNAN+HCSM+FSSS+DGAC+DIII+GLRB+GOOC+HRYR+HUEC+HBBA

AFRN/North Africa Control/GMMM+DAAA+DTTC+HECC+GVSC+GCCC+GOOO+GOOC+DRRR+FTTT+HSSS+HHAA+HAAA

Enjoy

Jean louis

thanks , was looking for these edition since while

best regards ,,

s5_logo.png

Thomas Mathieu 998318
Posted
Posted
Hello,

edit servinfo.dat

and add in [uIRs] :

Enjoy

Jean louis

thanks , was looking for these edition since while

best regards ,,

Best Regards,

Thomas Mathieu

VATAME1 Region Director

VATSIM Africa Middle East

http://www.vatame.net

[email protected]

TMSIGVATAME.png