You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Roma Control

Nigel Harvey 907302

Nigel Harvey 907302
Posted
Posted

Just had to say - Gennero Esposito, definately one of the best controllers I've ever been controlled by.

Absolutely fantastic service - I hope somebody from the italian region reads this and p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]es on my thanks to him.

Really professional, and very patient with all pilots. I will definately fly again in roma control when this man is online.

Thanks again.

• 1 month later...
Kyprianos Biris
Posted
Posted

810558 - Gennaro Esposito is perhaps he most senior member of Italy vACC since the satco days along with Roberto Bazzano.

He was the ATC examiner for all southeast Europe back in 1999 (Satco Europe). I did 2 or 3 tests with him back then for my ID upgrades. He is a real ATCO caring for this hobby and helping his virtual counterparts as much as he can.

Do not fly to Italy only when he controls. There are many more other younger ATCOs there who do really good work

spacer.png

Hellenic vACC | Olympic Air Virtual

Europe Region Director 2001-2011

Pilot: P5 | ATC: C3

Thomas George 827476
Posted
Posted

Agree with Kyprianos... have had the pleasure of flying in for the Napoli event a few weeks ago, as well as many VA flights into Malpensa... fantastic service delivered by all!

Thomas George