You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

Police Air Wing Virtual

Thomas Berlwood 1058606

Thomas Berlwood 1058606
Posted
Posted

Hi all

Just wanting to share information here on a "Virtual organisation" i have made which has taken me a hell of alot of time.

Its "Police Air Wing Virtual" or known as "PAWv" there was one established a long time ago (2007) whixh shut down.

Police Air Wing Virtual has re-opened after many months of planning. We have wiped the pilot rosters and have started all over again. We have come back with a whole new bag of management and better setup to what we had back in 2007. Our new setup includes: Forums, PIREP/DISPATCH System, Up-to-date news updates, Aircraft/Livery downloads ect.

www.polairvirtual.org

If you were a member of the old Virtual Police Air Wing, you will need to re-apply. We have limited bases this time round (fill the bases as we go)

Current active bases:

- Essendon - Sydney - Brisbane

We hope to open up the Western and Central areas once we have a full roster on the above bases. Our pilots will receive special information upon entry with up-to-date procedures ect.

We have changed the way we operate aswell. We now have the option open to our pilots to switch bases if needed. This gives pilots freedom. Please don't hesitate to shoot us an email.

We are now accepting pilots and some management positions are available.

I must say, I have been planning this for around 4 months now.. as i have alot of work commitments it has taken a long time.

We are AUSTRALIAN based VO, Operating in the Eastern section. Once we have established well in the Eastern section, i plan to open Western section with the PC-12's. But at the moment we are stuck with the Helocopters.

AFFILIATIONS: I am looking for 1 VO/VA that opperates within Australia that is "Helocopter based" or has a well established flying club.

The affiliation can lead to many things. Please PRIVATE MESSAGE me if your interested.

The WEBSITE address is: www.polairvirtual.org

Many Thanks

Thomas Berlwood

www.polairvirtual.org