You're browsing the 2004-2023 VATSIM Forums archive. All content is preserved in a read-only fashion.
For the latest forum posts, please visit https://forum.vatsim.net.

Need to find something? Use the Google search below.

VATEUD CPT Pilot Team - Your help needed!

Mixales Nicolakis 986771

Mixales Nicolakis 986771
Posted
Posted

Dear Pilots,

Firstly let me introduce myself, my name is Michalis Nikolakis, and I am the Events, PR and VA Liason director for VATEUD (VATEUD6), a division of VATSIM Europe.

The reason I email yourself today is to request your [Mod - Happy Thoughts]istance in a new incentive that VATEUD wishes to arrange, and this can only be done with the support of our valued pilots. We intend to setup a team of dedicated pilots, from a vast range of sources, whom whilst seeing different parts of the VATSIM world, are able to [Mod - Happy Thoughts]ist in Controller Proficiency Tests.

What does that mean? Every so often certain controllers are eligible for upgrade; however they must perform a practical test in order to be p[Mod - Happy Thoughts]ed. However, often, without sufficient pilot numbers, the tests are often rendered invalid, often disheartening and detrimental to the experience of the controller. Pilots are free to fly their own inbound or outbound routes, whilst making use of the CPT controller.

What do we ask from the pilots?

- To register their initial interest and to state their time/day preferences

- To be available once a fortnight (extremely flexible, only used as a guide) for CPT fly-ins

- That’s it! Simple!

For those who wish to participate to register their interest please click the link below,

http://events.vateud.org/cptreg.php

I would also like to ask, if members of VA's could distribute this accordingly as hours flown with us are hours earnt with you VA!

You help in this task is much appreciated,

Many thanks

Michalis Nikolakis

VATEUD6

[email protected]

M. Nikolakis,

VATEUD6

www.vateud.org / [email protected]

vateud_s.jpg